New Delhi.
Friday Rayya Sabha received a statutory solution that approved by the presidential government by members of the presidential lines that support the decision, while the opposition undermined the state’s situation.
Speaking about the discussion on the resolution, the native of the Union Amit Shah hoped the early settlement of the conflict between the two Munipur warring communities.
Mr. The interests said home that two matches between the communities had already taken place in Manipur. He hoped that one-third will soon take place in New Delhi.
The Minister informed the members that the government has taken all necessary steps to bring normalty to Northeastern.
Although he acknowledged that there were 260 lives in Manipur in ethnic fights, he said that most people were killed during the first week of violence.
He said that the talks continued with both peaceful resolution, Mehneti, and Kuki and communities.
Mr. Shah also attacked the “politicize” violence against the opposition and said that such incidents took place during the Congress regime when no prime minister visited the state.
(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published in syndicated feed).